What you get:
- Shoot planning We do an initial consultation to discuss the purpose of the images and any specific thoughts you have for your shoot. I bring lots of questions to consider based on experience that will impact the resulting photographs you receive. We can do this in email, phone or in person.
- Style or Purpose of the images
- Clothing/Color choices – suggestions for what works and what does not in a portrait
- Location – gritty or elegant, in city or nature, you choose
- Duration – most shoots last about 2 hours depending on locations and number of setup and clothing changes
- Delivered Images
- 20-25 fully edited high resolution images (printable up to 4x6) will be delivered to share on social media sites.
- Images will be posted in your private gallery on the First Tracks Photography website for viewing
- Prints Our aim is to provide you with the highest quality image that you cherish today and for a lifetime – that requires precise color calibration with printing, ink and paper.
There are many options:
- Traditional prints with glossy or matte finish
- Gallery Wraps (canvas)
- Standouts (traditional photo paper or metallic finish)
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Prints my be ordered through First Tracks Photography website
© First Tracks Photography